About Me

My photo
I am just another writer who has taken residency in the infinite sea of writers struggling to make themselves known.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

in the merry, merry month of may

So, I finally have a chance to get on here and make a post. Well, things have been busy. The school year is coming to an end and work has just been chaotic. I started writing a short story for a writing contest. I need to make some corrections and after that, i plan on writing another one for the contest. The contest isn't until July. So, i have plenty of time to make sure that each short story is perfect. I plan on writing three so that I have a better chance at winning. I'm going to use the money for college. The prise isn't that much (about $300) but money is money. anything I can get will be helpful. wish me luck.

On another note, I'm excited to go to ireland this summer. I was just looking at the places that I'm going to visit when I'm there. The sites are amazing. i can't wait to expierience it first-hand.

Well, That's it for now. Off to school I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers