About Me

My photo
I am just another writer who has taken residency in the infinite sea of writers struggling to make themselves known.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graduation's a-comin'...

...and I'm not all that excited about it. I'm mainly just excited to get a break from school, but I’m going right into college during the summer. That's why i don't see the point of getting excited; it's basically just like any other year except I’ll be going to a new school. I plan on getting my Bach in English and after, my masters in education. I want to be an English Teacher =]

I was thinking yesterday about how people should get married early before they start their own life because it's hard to bring a new life into a life you already have. It's much easier to just create a life with someone from the start. I think that is why I don't do well with having a boyfriend. I know where I'm going and how I'm going to get there so I don't have the patience to wait for people to find out what they want or to try and make my plans include them.

Anyway, it's just a thought. Now, i have to finish my Theatre final. Wish me luck, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luke, I love your blog! I'm so excited for you to be an English teacher. You can teach at BHS with me :)Congratulations on graduation - it's right around the corner....keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers