About Me

My photo
I am just another writer who has taken residency in the infinite sea of writers struggling to make themselves known.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I know I've posted today but...

Here's another.

I am absolutly inspired by Angus and Julia Stone. I've heard their music for the first time today and at first I found it odd, but I'm in this wierd 60's music faze and these peeps sure sound 60s. It is absolutly numbing to listen them. I can feel emotions in their silences between notes. This feeling is something which my common speech has no vocabulary for.

I've been listening to "I'm not yours" all day. I can really relate to the song. and it inspired me to write a song myself. I used to write songs a lot and I'm just now getting back into it. I have all the lyrics written and I have the intro and first verse piano and voice done. I'm so excited. =] I'll share the lyrics on here when I'm done writing the song.

As for poison, I'm procrastinating. All of the proofreading marks are sitting there waiting to be used. Perhaps I will start tomorrow morning. Evenings are about to become way too busy to do anything.

I currently have two jobs as well as school. Production week is next week. I don't get paid for this show, but it is very demanding. I will be at practice all day everyday until the show is over. Once again, wish me luck.

Thank you all who read.
Love you. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers