About Me

My photo
I am just another writer who has taken residency in the infinite sea of writers struggling to make themselves known.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Note to self: Relax

So, I just wrote a loooong post and it was very therapeutic and I think it actually said a lot about me... but because i wrote it to release some of my feelings, I felt kind of drained after writing it and wasn't thinking straight. So, when i tried to post it, i pressed a wrong button and deleted it all =[ it was very upsetting.

i'm not going to vent again. I just want to say relax and don't worry because in the end it doesn't matter what castles fall or what kingdoms are built because you and all of your belongings will be dust.

Relax and just prepare yourself to live and to die. Life here on earth is just a small moment of our lives so don't stress over it.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers