About Me

My photo
I am just another writer who has taken residency in the infinite sea of writers struggling to make themselves known.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 2: Circles

Revisions after revisions. I knew that I would have to revise, but it seems as if I never revise enough.

So I have rewritten most of my book several times, but after each time I would write some more and then revise when I read it over again. I'm pretty sure that I have rewritten the first chapter (Not the prologue which came into existence much later than the first chapter) about 50 times and honestly, I think that I went a bit over board and I am thinking that I should undo some revisions.

Anyway, I revised Book 3, chapter 1 yesterday and I read it today in school... I have about as many marking on my paper as I did the first time. I think that the marks are quite valid this time, but I wonder if I'll ever be completely satisfied with my work.

I guess for now I am going to work on the first three chapters in Book 3 until I find them equal to book one, chapter one aka my favorite chapter =]

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers