About Me

My photo
I am just another writer who has taken residency in the infinite sea of writers struggling to make themselves known.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekends are great

So this weekend, I finished proofreading Poison. It's getting there. I plan on making corrections this week and hopfully finish by the end of May. After that, I will print out another copy and ask a few people to read it and I'll give them questions at the end to see what I have to fix. I'll fix them and then I should be done. I don't know if I should start trying to get it published right away or wait until I get my bachelors in English first so that I can use my full potential. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Well, I got my very-first-friend's e-mail. I e-mailed him, but there's no telling what will happen. I haven't talked to him since before kindergarden, but who knows. I can tell you though, I feel terrified. I'm basically talking to a stranger, and I'm a very shy person as it is. Part of me even wishes that he doesn't respond just so I don't have to write back. I don't know. We'll see what happens.

Wish me Luck.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers