About Me

My photo
I am just another writer who has taken residency in the infinite sea of writers struggling to make themselves known.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Update

my book is finally on the b&n website. =] I know that this book is simple. It's only available on e-book and it's just a book of short reads, but my goal with this whole book is to get my name out there, and well, it is awesome seeing that my name is searchable on Barnes&Nobel.  It is a feeling that I've always expected. It feels great.

I know it's a small step, but with any job, we have to work our way up. The journey is not over.

I have started on three more short story books. They all have the same idea. I am writing to a different person on all of them. The next in line is an older gentalman by the name of George David Melvin, so of course, the title is "To George D. Melvin"

after him, i also have a middle aged woman who is still unamed and a teenage boy who is still unamed.

Meanwhile, I plan on polishing Doubt, Temptations, and Toxins until it sparkles. I want to publish that book with a different publisher so it will be available on hard copies too. The only problem is, that'll take over 3000 bucks. So, we'll see.

Wish me luck,

With love,
Luke-Dakota Massey

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/to-allison-f-frasier-luke-dakota-massey/1112022186

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers