About Me

My photo
I am just another writer who has taken residency in the infinite sea of writers struggling to make themselves known.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

it's been a long time.

Yes, I haven't said much in a while, so i've built up a lot. Here it goes.

Last time you saw me, I was done with love and decided to be single. Well, that didn't work out. A guy named Travis Evans texted me and wanted to "hang out" (that's gay talk for lets hook up for the night) well i said okay to this one night stand. We went to Chile's and hung out with all of his army buddies. it was awkward. I was too young to drink and too shy to talk, so it was a fail. But travis and I continued our date anyway. We went to the carnival where he was being super nice and won me an ugly stuffed pig. Then, we went to his house where his ex was still living.

Needless to say, we got drunk, there were fights, there was sex, but what was surprising was i never left his house. That was september tenth of 2011 and I'm still here with Travis. So, I guess I'm giving love another chance.

I lost myself when I first started dating travis. I quit school and work. I was a mess.

I have my life back together. and now i'm living more than I've ever lived before. Travis taught me that there is no reason to wait on life. you need to just go and get what you want out of it. So, I made a collection of literary work that i've written, I wrote a few more, and my first e-book is pending as i type.

It's not Poison (which I've renamed to Doubt, Temptations, and Toxins) I'm not ready to let go of that book yet, but it will get my name out there.

Well, that sums up the important points between there and here.

With much love,
Luke-Dakota Massey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers