About Me

My photo
I am just another writer who has taken residency in the infinite sea of writers struggling to make themselves known.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Links and an Update

It's completed, my facebook page has changed. i will put a link to my new one at the end of this post.

Next order of business, Leaves of Autumn is scheduled to release in June of 2013, this year, so i am excited about that. It's my first Novel to be published.

I will tell more in another post =] so be on the look-out.

I am now a member of Bookblogs.com, and i will be sharing that link as well. I find it a lot more convienent, so i post on that site more often, but i will still continue to post on here periodically and keep you updated on the big events.

Well, I must get back to writing, as always,

With much love,
Luke-Dakota Massey



Here are the Links:

Facebook Page - Luke-Dakota Massey

BookBlogs - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers